In order to help keep everyone safe, before running with us please read the following guidance and ensure you adhere to each point throughout each session.
- DO ensure you let us know you are running by completing the session register by 14:00 hrs on the day(s) you wish to run
- DO arrive promptly, shortly before the start time ready to run, unfortunately there are no changing facilities at our current venue
- Please ENSURE you wear either a face mask or a buff when you arrive and only remove once we start running
- DO NOT congregate in groups before or after each session
- DO NOT dwell after the run is finished
- DO NOT run if you or a member of your household are displaying any Covid-19 symptoms, or if you are required to isolate for NHS Test and Trace reasons
- Maintain a 2m distance whenever possible
- Always be considerate of other path users, please give walkers or other runners a wide berth or where appropriate stop and wait for others to pass, your run leader will warn of oncoming pedestrians
- DO wear Hi-Vis or brightly coloured clothing
- If you wish to use the bar facilities after our run please ensure you ADHERE to the venue and government guidelines at all times
Runners participate at their own risk and are responsible for complying with Government guidance at all times. If you have any questions or concerns you can contact us at info at zero2hero.org.uk or by using the contact page and we will respond as soon as we possibly can.